Atoka Parks & Recreation provides recreational opportunities throughout the year for participants of all ages to get out, have fun, stay active and enjoy competition and personal growth.
Whatever your age or interest, there is always something to do at Atoka Parks & Rec. So come on, let's play!
Below is the many things we have to offer and you can click on each one to the left for full details.
- Classes- Currently we offer Art Classes periodically throughout the year that are held at the Comfort Inn in Atoka.
- Co-ed Kickball- This league plays in the FALL only on Wednesdays.
- Co-ed Soccer- This is a pick-up league that typically plays on Sundays and at times on other days of the week if the group is available.
- Co-Ed Softball- This league runs in June and July every year.
- Girls Softball- We have a Spring FASA League and a Fall Recreational League that runs for ages 4-18.
- Co-Ed Soccer- We have a Spring and Fall League that runs for ages 3-14.
- Co-Ed Blast Ball/T-ball- This league runs in the summer for ages 3-6. It teaching them the fundamentals of baseball and organized play.
- Little Sports- This activity run is the winter and summer for ages 3-7. Typically a series of 5-6 classes where we introduce several sports and introduce organized play.
- Kid's Art Class- Sessions run in the Spring and Fall each year for ages 6-15. Typically set-up is 6 classes with an art show.
- Kid's Camps-We offer several camps every summer. Camps we currently offer are: Summer Adventure, Lego and Build, Space, Art, and Challenger Soccer Camps. Age ranges vary by camp.
- Tiny Tykes- Currently we offer sessions in the summer where parents with kids 5 & under can meet up and the kids can do activities with other kids their age. Each session is at a park that includes an activity and snack for each kid.
- Teen Nights- Currently offered in the summer, it is a series nights where teens can come for an organized activity. It is for ages 13-18 and includes things like: Game Night, Movie Night, Volley Ball, and Kickball.